Welcome to Treadlestitches! Thanks for stopping by!
Rainbow colored fabric frogs! Aren't they awesome? I love this print. These cute frogs are waving at us!
The quilt top was designed and cut out by a friend I call Nancy Queen of Scraps. She found the frog fabric at a sale, yards and yards of it, and bought it for a song. Then she cut it into four quilt tops, made one herself, and gave out 3 more kits at our last guild meeting. I got the green one. It has been fun to stitch.
Are you having fun stitching purple scraps for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month? I definitely am! Below are the last 3 blocks for my Dawn Chorus quilt.
Lastly, candy corn, stars, ghosts, and Parisian cats!
I got this fabric at the shop in Connecticut I mentioned last week. Tres magnifique! This cat even looks like my Snicky.
But wait, there's more! I won't be blogging next week (out of town AGAIN), so I'm including another set of purple blocks for the RSC.
I have really enjoyed making these Whirligig blocks. The only challenge I had was finding light prints to go with the dark ones each month. Now I get to put them all together!
Labor Day signals the end of the summer for many of us. I'm going through photos, looking back fondly at this busy summer.
I don't know if I'm ready for fall yet, especially since it still seems like summer. I will have to get adjusted soon.
NO BLOG NEXT WEEK, sorry. Hubby and I are taking a short vacation. I promise to post photos.
Have a great week, everyone! Happy Quilting!
Thanks for reading,
Sylvia@Treadlestitches
Linking up with:
Alycia at Finished or Not Finished Friday











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Post a comment--I want to know what you think!