Welcome to Treadlestitches! Thanks for stopping by!
After a lovely week, my company has gone home. I miss them, but the memories of this visit are great. Meanwhile, I'm back to piecing. Those are my Criss Cross Stars (a pattern from Lori Holt) laid out on the floor so I can put them into rows. Maybe I'll have a top done by next week!
It's the last Saturday of July, aqua month of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Above are the Dawn Chorus blocks. I made these ahead so I would be caught up when we get a new color for August.I just love this robot fabric! The scraps are from a pillow case I made for my oldest grandson. He turned 21 last week! How did that happen???
In Progress
The sewing is simple, with a partial seam to start so there are no set in seams. I chose a jelly bean print for the center. One reason I really like books by Kim Brackett are the clear instructions. I always appreciate having pressing directions that help the pieces line up.
It's been a busy summer, and about to get busier! We're going camping tomorrow, so I've got to get to work on packing our gear. But before I do I'll take some time to look at all the great eye candy in the linky parties.
Have a good week, everyone! And Happy Quilting!
Thanks for reading,
Sylvia@Treadlestitches
Linking up with:
Alycia at Finished or Not Finished Friday
Angela at So Scrappy










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Post a comment--I want to know what you think!