Sunday, April 26, 2020

Checking In

  Today I'm checking in with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  We're making quilts for Sarah's annual project, Hands2Help.  This stack is what I've got done so far.
This is a log cabin lap quilt, for Quilts of Compassion, which helps people after disasters.  The top was a UFO.  Now it will be useful.
Quilts for Cure, which gives quilts to cancer patients, will get this baby quilt made with red squares donated to me by a friend.
Also going to Quilts for Cure is this Tiny Churn Dash.
Lastly, this little quilt will go to Little Lambs.  They have a huge need for baby quilts.  My heart is broken thinking of babies going into foster care. 
That's it so far.  I hope to make more, but we'll see how much time and energy I have once I start babysitting again.
It's not too late to join in!  Check out Sarah's link above to find out how you can help.
Cheers,
Sylvia@Treadlestitches





9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful selection of quilts for H2H. Nice work, Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia, you have got a great stack of H2H quilts going on! They're each beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love each of these small quilts. Isn't it fun to know someone will be blessed by the little quilts we make? Would you be willing to share the name of the pattern of the last quilt? I'm always looking for new ideas, and I love this one. Thanks for thinking about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sheila! I wrote all about the last quilt in the blog post before this one. Here's the direct link: http://treadlestitches.blogspot.com/2020/04/make-do-and-mend.html
      I love thinking of little ones wrapped in quilts I make, or dragging them around the house. I choose fabrics I hope will be fun for them.

      Delete
  4. What a great batch, Sylvia! Thank you for being so generous with your donations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful quilts, your purple churn dash caught my eye. Doesn't it feel great to be able to make and give.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Post a comment--I want to know what you think!