Friday, May 24, 2019

Hands 2 Help 2019

It has been so much fun seeing what everyone has made for the 2019 Hands to Help Challenge, that I almost forgot to post myself! 
Little Buddy is posing with the six quilts "we" made for Jack's Basket. 
You can see them better below:
Two house quilts from some Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks, to welcome a little one home.
Three simple quilts, made from charm squares (the two on the left) and flannel tumblers (on the right).

And lastly, a pink trip around the world, also made from charm squares.
Patterns (or recipes as I call them) are in my blog posts.

The last quilt on my list this year is this one:
More rainbow house blocks!  This quilt will go to Quilty Hugs.

As always, H2H has been a wonderful experience.  Sarah, I can't thank you enough for organizing it.  And thanks to all the other quilters for their inspiring work.  I'm taking notes!

Cheers to all,
Sylvia@Treadlestitches

Linking to Sarah at Hands 2 Help 2019 Final Link Up




5 comments:

  1. those are really cute and nice I hate to admit for the first time in 4 or 5 years I didn't take part in it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! This is only my second year. We all help wherever we can.

      Delete
  2. The quilts are beautiful. I particularly like the three quilts with house blocks. There's something about house blocks that always makes me smile. I'm sure all of your quilts will bring smiles to everyone who receives them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, KatieQ! I absolutely loved making the house blocks. But at the time I made them, I had no idea what I was going to do with them. (Not untypical for me!)

      Delete
  3. Fun to see them all together like this! You had a really great, productive H2H season this year. Thank you for your donations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Post a comment--I want to know what you think!